|An IT audit of your business is the critical starting point for JEM Computer Systems to determine the current and future requirements of your current IT system.
Our simple 5 step process in conducting an audit consists of:
1. Needs Analysis; One of JEM Computer Systems’ experienced technicians will meet with you to discuss the issues your company is experiencing and to ascertain both your current and future IT requirements.
2. Assessment; JEM Computer Systems carry out a thorough audit of your existing computers, current software and networking environment.
3. Recommendation; Based on the needs analysis and result of the IT audit JEM Computer Systems provide you a proposal documenting a complete solution.
4. Implementation; Upon acceptance of the proposal, JEM Computer Systems plan and implement your company’s new IT solution.
5. Support, Service & Ongoing Relationship; Following implementation, JEM Computer Systems support your new network and computers with regular maintenance and ongoing support through our priority support agreement (if selected).